- 4 very ripe apple bananas
- 2 Tbsp. Gingerbread Spice Macadamia Nut Butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. fine grain sea salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 cup dried blueberries or dried fruit of your choice
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped pecans or walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. In a large bowl, mash bananas till smooth. Add vanilla extract and coconut oil. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, cinnamon, salt and baking powder.
4. In a third bowl, combine oats, dried fruit and chopped nuts.
5. Slowly add the dried ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing continuously as you add dry ingredients. Mix well.
6. Add in bowl of oats, fruits, and chopped nuts. Mix.
7. Take mix and shape using 1/4 measuring cup. Dust the inside of the cup with almond flour before scooping up mix.
8. Place on baking sheet with parchment paper.
9. Bake for 12-15 mins until slightly brown
10. Bon appetit!