Macnut Butter Cookie Dough S'mores
- 2 1/4 cup 1:1 Gluten-Free Flour Blend
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 sticks Vegan Butter
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 2 cups Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Walnuts
- Banán's Macadamia Nut Honey Butter
- Graham Crackers
- Dark Chocolate
1. In a small bowl, mix together the Gluten-Free flour, baking soda, and salt.
2. In a large bowl, beat together the butter and the sugar until smooth and creamy.
3. Add each egg one at a time, beating well after each.
4. Slowly add the flour mixture and beat until combined. Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
5. Refrigerate dough for an hour.
6. Once chilled, roll dough into balls to place on Graham Crackers.
1. To assemble s'mores, spread a layer of Banán's Macadamia Nut Honey Butter onto a Graham Cracker.
2. Place dark chocolate, cookie dough, and a toast marshmallow on top, and sandwich with a Graham Cracker.